Our iPhones get more and more powerful every year, and technology like automatic reference counting (ARC) was supposed to take the pain of managing memory away from you. So why are you still up in the middle of the night fixing memory leaks? The reality is that even the most powerful device in the world is only as good as the software we build for it.
We are hosting a webinar where Eric Lanz (Former Senior iOS Engineer at Apple and Niantic) will walk through some common, and less common, types of memory bugs with examples of how to find and fix them.
Join us March 26th @ 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET for this fun and interactive webinar
To determine if it is right for you, answer this one question:
Does your team know the difference between dirty and clean memory?
If they can't answer this question, this webinar is for you. People who would benefit from it include:
- iOS developers (beginner to advanced)
- Web developers transitioning into iOS
- iOS product managers
Sign up here to learn about topics like:
- (Beginner) ARC (automatic-reference-counting) - what it is and how it works
- (Beginner) Types of memory bugs and how to find and fix them
- (Beginner) Xcode Instruments: setting targets, hunting memory leaks, and retaining cycles
- (Intermediate) Finding advanced bugs and using advanced Instruments features like the memory graph and generations
- (Advanced) Learn how to export a memory graph and explore it using command line tools like vmmap
We will also be giving away a DJI Mavic Mini Drone to one lucky attendee.
Who We Are
Embrace is a mobile monitoring and developer analytics platform. We are a one-stop shop for your mobile app’s performance and error debugging needs. If you’d like to learn more about Embrace, you can check out our website or visit our docs!