> Join Us April 30th at 10:00 AM PT/ 1 PM ET
Some bugs cannot be tracked down without the context of the actual user session they occurred on. See which bugs fall into this category as well as how to debug them quickly and efficiently using the data from the individual user session. We’ll also cover how to build a backend that can support the storing and retrieval of unsampled user session data.
What you will walk away with:
- What kinds of bugs can you find with user sessions
- How to solve tricky bugs with user sessions
- How do you build a service that gives access to all these sessions
- How do you store that much data
Who would benefit from this webinar:
- Mobile developers
- Product managers for mobile teams
- Backend engineers on projects with heavy data requirements
Join this webinar on April 30th to learn how the individual user session informs debugging and database management.